Space Coast detectors

crgator

Anyone around the Space Coast? My girlfriend and I started a few months ago and are doing the beaches around Cape Canaveral.

I live down in indialantic... I haven't purchased a metal detector yet as I'm still undicided on what to get. I do know I want one that works underwater so I can go work those offshore shallow sandbars we have..not sure if I'm gonna go with a garrett infirmium or an Excalibur. Keep me posted on your finds and I'll do the same... Who knows maybe we can meet up and hunt together... I see your girl is into it.. I'm gonna try an get my girl into it once I get one. Where did you buy yours? - dave

I'm down in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, Your a bit fat but if 'ever up in the area I will give you a shout.

surfer, I'd suggest you drive up to Winter Springs and go to Kellyco. Tell them what you're wanting to do, and they'll give you a good idea and the equipment that will work for you. They have some great deals, and are good people. Whatever you get, I'm sure you'll enjoy this hobby.

jbexpress, give a shout if you're up this way.

Back
Top Bottom