Another monster ring found!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Found this amazing monster ring!! Came up as a solid 25 on the nox 800. Weights in at 28g!! No name on it

Also passed the $800 mark in total clad for 2019!

Nox dude

Attachments

• 20190806_122800.jpg
    20190806_122800.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 733
Whoa, that thing is incredible! I thought it was a Super Bowl ring at first. Still not sure what it's for.
So, I don't suppose it would be gold, with diamonds, would it? 28 grams has me wondering. :?:

Seems like if it were 925, that thing would have hit in the 30s. Solid 26.... you might have gold there.

The ring is plated silver. The diamonds are not real. The ring is still an amazing find! Nothing stamped on the inside. I just can't believe something that big can make its way down in the ground. Must have fallen out of someone's pocket?

USSSA is a softball league. Not sure of they support other sports. My daughters team was champions one year but all the got was a plague and sweatshirt lol

USSSA is a softball league. Not sure of they support other sports. My daughters team was champions one year but all the got was a plague and sweatshirt lol

They got a plague? That’s terrible. If that’s what the winners got what did they do to the losers?

Beauty, congrats! That would have stopped my heart for a second or two.

Got my heart going that's for sure!! Just amazing how something that big can get into the ground and surprised that nobody saw it there. The ground was hard as a rock too. Too bad it was not gold. Still cool!

Nox Dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom