First real time out with my detector

Muzzy17is

I bought a Garret Ace 150 a couple of years back and just today finally got a chance to use it. I've played with it a little but today I took my daughter to a spot in the woods I've been wanting to hit for a while. The spot is an old hunting camp that still has some old remains. I immediately started getting a lot of response from my detector and found a couple of old bullet casing about 3-4 inches in the dirt. I will be heading back out there in the near future when I have some time on my hands because my machine was going nuts. I think I might be on to something but needless to say I'm hooked.

What part of central Florida are you in? I do 99% of my hunting at the beach when I have the time to head over there. So far the only dirt digging I've done has been my mom's yard. I've tried to get my son interested in MDing but I don't really think he's into it.

You're definitely going to be hooked once you start finding cool stuff, just have to wade through the junk first lol

What part of central Florida are you in? I do 99% of my hunting at the beach when I have the time to head over there. So far the only dirt digging I've done has been my mom's yard. I've tried to get my son interested in MDing but I don't really think he's into it.

You're definitely going to be hooked once you start finding cool stuff, just have to wade through the junk first lol

I'm in Titusville, going to start hitting the beach after the holidays. I'll get up with you after the holidays and we'll try to set something up to search this spot I've found.

Back
Top Bottom