The King has an excellent day!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy:

AM I EXCITED OR WHAT! YAHOO! CONGRATS! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! GLAD TO HEAR THE CANCER IS GONE!

Great news

Wow King I'm so glad your back on track there Bud! Just don't overwork yourself and ease back into it at your own pace... Good Luck and Happy
Hunting.......Pat

Yahoo

Congratulations King!!
Hopefully your strength will return quickly and you will be out swinging it again:shovel:

Best news I've heard all week KT. :yes:

It has been a long time coming but today is the day KT got His Royal test results back on the latest PET Scan....the results.....cancer is gone! WOO HOO!

His Majesty still has some time now to recover from the results of all the chemo and some follow up visits, but no more chemo...Dr. says He is clinically cured!

KT just wants to thank everyone who encouraged His by prayer, expressions of good will, or cards...your caring and thoughtfulness is what has kept Him going...and of course KT's greatest thanks to Jesus who has carried Him over the worst of it all.

It is because of friends like you and the help of my Savior that The King has made it through!

Now it is onward and upward, in an effort to regain His Majesty's strength and shed the cumulative effects of the chemo that KT will be working. That could take a couple of months for Him to be back to "normal".

Today was the best day in a long time for KT. God is good every day!

Alright! Very glad to hear that. We were all very worried for you through the whole process. I'm glad it's all behind you now.

Back
Top Bottom