Career Best Eyeball Find!!!! .67 Carat Diamond

Porsche914

Elite Member
So I am on vacation in a ritzy part of Colorado when I spy something sparkling on the floor of the parking garage. I had it tested and it is real. .67 Carat Diamond, very clean and a good cut according to the two jewelers who looked at it.

Attachments

• Diamond.jpg
    Diamond.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 451
Nice eyeball. Not something you find every day. I found a .60 carat VS1 last year and paid for an appraisal. It appraised for $2800. I sold if tor 1400 cash.

Last edited:
I played and coached hockey for many years and the saying was "keep your head up when you cross the blue line" Metal detecting and golf "keep your head down"

I have actually "heard" of people who go to Parking Garages and Parking lots at night with a Flashlight and scan the areas looking for a shimmer off of diamonds.. Not 100% convinced this is true but hey no weirder than dumpster diving or many other things I guess.

they say that women can lose them from their rings while bumping their car loading groceries or Unlocking the car with a key.

I always look at the ground. No diamonds yet... :scanning:

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

I have found coins by sight.
I have found paper money by sight.
But I sure never found any diamonds that way.
Nice catch .. now I hope it starts a rash of all of us finding diamonds.

You see, a few months ago, someone posted about being on a tear of continually finding toothpaste tubes. And I'll be a SOB, but on the next hunt I had, what do you think I found?

So .. now let's all find diamonds !

Back
Top Bottom