Underwater metal detecting a swimming hole

Great job getting rid of the rusty tackle. I suspect you may come across some jewelry if you can find a more affluent swimming hole that attracts entire families. Someplace that has a rope swing or cliffs/rocks to jump from;)

I fixed the link. did you get a chance to watch it? check it out now. My next video this saturday is gonna be epic also. I ended up finding a drone and lots of other stuff

That was one of the more effective uses of those small handhelds for those conditions that I've seen. Nice job!

I fixed the link. did you get a chance to watch it? check it out now. My next video this saturday is gonna be epic also. I ended up finding a drone and lots of other stuff

Posting tip: don't use the shortened web address. use the entire www dot youtube dot com etc. like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSN4iY5uWA

Then copy the "v=#####" portion. click the little "youtube" code link at the top of where you create the post. paste that "v=#####" between the brackets

edit- LOL thats how it normally works, but its not working here for some reason.

Thanks for sharing, I'd take Aquaman's advice and look for a more family orientated swim spot. Sure there's gonna be treasure in your future.

Love that little hand held PI detector. Gave me an idea of using it for a dive spot or two under a waterfall.

GREAT Vid! Man! at 4:05...I thought for sure that was a Gold ring there next to that jig you eyeballed! See?

Thats a cool little gizmo you got there, probably perfect for that kind of work! I wonder if it would be handy for Gold Nuggets in some of the deep pools out west?

Those Softshell turtles are THE fastest and hardest to hand catch turtles in NA.....theres nothing to get a grip on and they have a long neck and can bite...Way harder to catch than a Snapping Turtle and 10X as fast!

I also like your finds pouch...Really great Vid! Thanks Jeremy!

great video- you can quit your day job and open a tackle shop after a couple more hunts like that. That hand held detector looks perfect for that type of hunting. Like was mentioned a more family type spot should get you some gold. good luck

Back
Top Bottom