Long time coming...

You were waiting to find 18K to post!!:roll:

Congrats on finally being able to post some!!:thumbsup:

We missed Ya Friend!

The way things have been here I would be thrilled with a piece of jewelry that even looked like gold!!!!!!!!!:lol:

CJ

Don't we all :D

( don't judge me):laughing:
Thanks all, too late roob47 :laughing:

What is the world coming to G when you find less carat weight than 18k :laughing:
Exactly Craig :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Excellent haul! Don't see Cartier often:shock: We were fishing from a boat once and a cormorant perched on the side eating all our small throwbacks we'd hand him. He went to fly off and was too heavy to get airborn:lol:
Now that's funny itsaring :laughing::laughing::laughing:
BTW think that's the first Cartier if ever found :yes:

That's a great pile o' rings, and a beautiful 18k! Congrats, and thanks for the photos. I'm sure glad those snakes aren't crawling around our beaches! I just found my first 18k yesterday, so I understand your frustration!
Congrats on your first 18K Mike, can't get any better than seeing that bright shiny yellow stuff in the scoop :yes:

Nice seeing you back and an excellent post!!!!
Thanks CS

Awesome two rings! I was worried about my mainland Brothers, I haven't seen many post by you guys. It's good to know your still at it, and doing well by the looks of it.
By your ring count I'm not doing well enough. More effort required :lol: great to see you're out hunting again mate. With company bonuses looking good this year you should get more rich mainlanders visiting down your way :yes:

THERE HE IS!

Who is "18kRonin" without the 18k? Glad you found yourself.

Always good to read your stories. It's never "I went hunting today and this is what I found"... always an adventure!

NOW GO GET MORE!
Yes SIR, how much SIR? :laughing:
Thanks Ra1der5, was looking at changing to SSRonin for awhile there :lol:

Very nice bunch of rings. The one with roman numerals looks like a Tiffany and Company one I found. Is this also T&C? Congrats on the 18K and the other gold

Thanks SD, yeah it's a T&Co ring, rare to see the older designs being worn now a days but from the number I've been finding they must have been real popular in the 80's and 90's. :yes:

Good to see you back 18k. :grin:

I checked your profile the other day to see if you had been posting. Was getting a little worried. :(

Very nice score on those two. Hope its the beginning of a lucky streak:yes::yes:

I had a very very good run up to summer but its been bleak since then. My main beaches are closed at night over summer or the parking is ridiculously expensive and daytime it too damn hot. :mad:

Last hunt the best of it was half a 5 yen and an 50 sen coin for a grand total of 3 yen! :lol::lol:

Still finding a hell of a lot of trash, thought I would have got it all by now :laughing: my biggest problem in summer is finding room to swing without hitting the punters :lol: Last hunt got hit in the head by a beach ball, kicked a couple of times, splashed by a gang of 10 year old bullies and stalked by a group of cute girls on life rings :laughing: water hunting in summer is real dangerous
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hey G, Haven't posted much myself lately but I'm going on a hunt this weekend to my favorite spot. Congrats on the treasure and HH!

Back
Top Bottom