Spring Break Hunt #2: No Gold…But Say Hello to Mr. Tiffany PT. 950!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I've been off this week and decided to treat myself to a low tide water hunt with the SS since I've been good about doing the “honey-dos” this week. Low tide was at close to 9 am and arrived and was hunting just before 7 am. I hit the stainless steel ring early in the hunt and I would've been happy at that if that’s all that was to be given up today, but as I was getting into hour number 4 of my hunt, lightning struck! I had been giving up on deeper water, since the tide was quickly coming in, and the small waves made getting chest deep a little difficult. However, I was in front of a luxury resort and I wanted to maximize “good target potential” so I ventured into the chest range areas again. The second I saw what I had brought up I was thinking “white gold”. :dingding: It was nice & heavy and I quickly put it away since there were people on the beach close by looking at me. I continued hunting and then I scored chunky silver closer to the shore and another silver/crystal thingy pendant in the last 15 minutes. I was also very happy to have scored a wheaty and when I got home I noticed another one. Very cool, in addition to the Costa Rican coin.:yes: BUT the kicker of the whole hunt is when I’m unloading the pouch and looking for the rings. I put on my glasses and look into the “gold” ring and see “Tiffany & Co PT 950”.:shock:I start yelling “whoo hoo” and show it to my son. :excited: I got super excited as this is only my 2nd platinum ever! The silver ring looks nice and will clean it up a bit after I do some work on a refinishing project this afternoon. I don't know if I've ever had a ring trifecta so that was neat. I want to get out one more time before going back to work on Monday so hopefully my streak will continue.

Attachments

• 3-26-15.jpg
    3-26-15.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 626
  • 3-26-15 Ring Trifecta.jpg
    3-26-15 Ring Trifecta.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 619
  • 3-26-15 Coins 1.jpg
    3-26-15 Coins 1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 617
  • 3-26-15 Coins 2.jpg
    3-26-15 Coins 2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 618
  • 3-26-15 Tiffany PT 950.jpg
    3-26-15 Tiffany PT 950.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 614
I think your lucky streak all started with the purchase price of that machine. Dang! I'm jealous (in a good way) and hope your luck continues. :hi5:

no freakin way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's AWESOME. Congrats man....I can't wait to find my first PT. And tiffany too...dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyym

Great hunt man,You got 2 bucket list items of mine in 1 shot...PT and sumthin from Tiffany..Thats a banner day in my book ...Fits good to congratz

That is the cutest pink paper clip thingy I've seen in a long time and that bigmac sammich aint too shabby either! PLATINUM WOOHOOO!!!!! Like the coins too!

Good job on the plat and other finds Felix... clean up that knife and keep it on you in case a shark comes a calling ;)

That is so awesome- Congrats!!! :wow2: That is exactly the ring I expect to find (but haven't yet) every time I dig a strong signal low on the slope. :yes:
Someone else on this forum found a similar ring a few month's ago I believe. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom