a solid 9.5 on the holy cr@p meter

mother-of-god-super-troopers_zps3a0588e6.jpg

THAT, is one fine piece of yellow,,,,,,,you never know, those who don't dig it all will never get those odd shaped gold and broken rings,,,,,sweet,,,,,,GL HH

Great! Thanks A LOT! Now I have to start digging those tent spikes again. Just great! :P

Seriously though I will be :)

Don't get me wrong. I was digging these targets because it was possible to find items like this. If I was looking for rings or necklaces there is no way I would have been digging these signals.

That is a sweet piece. Like someone else stated it could be artifact related. Confreakingrats

What machine? Depth? What di it ring up as?

Using the Dual Field. I find sizing and shaping to be 10x easier with the TDI SL than the Dual Field. It was sitting at the high tide slope,,, right near the top. I guess the shape of it allowed waves to push/tumble it up there.

The inside has a tiny groove. When I found it part of it was sticking out of the sand but the groove was full of sand, so I couldn't really see what it was, just glimmers from the side. I assumed it was fake or gold plated jewelry until I bent it in my hand and the sand fell out of the groove and the sunlight hit that sweet sweet yellow color. :cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom