So how many think storm Sandy will make some good hunting ?

therover

I know some of you guys are on the East Coast. Ya think we may get some good hunting conditions from the possible storm ?

crossing my fingers in OC, Maryland

I am hoping so! We have had lots of sand some of it starting coming off the beach this week so hopefully Sandy takes more with her!

Last edited:
sandy

i am salivating right now at the prospects that a large ocean storm might be headed up the east coast . the beaches here in mass have been sanded in for about two years now. we only had a little bit of sand moved onwith some minor beach erosion from swells from a hurricane that passed way off shore from us this past summer . yes i am waiting with baited breath for a large beach sand movement finally . :cool:kevin g/l ,be safe &HH

John I've been salivating for a week. it doesn't look as good as it did but we can only hope! Maybe you come by me if it's a good one. Maybe Ill run down to the Tiki bar for a tide.

I'd love it to come up here like last years storm... even though it sanded in the shallows.. that sand came from somewhere and somewhere opened up letting us find old drops and was fun while it lasted...

Lately on the east coast of Florida,you can fart and move more sand! If it is anything like it has been,it is gonna throw some seaweed on top of the deep sand.And smell worse than a beer and eggs one cheek sneek after a couple of days:laughing:

There will be no change. Go back to sleep. No need to charge batteries and waste electricity.

I am 3 blocks from the beach so I'm hoping it just brings some sand off the beach i hope it isn't as bad as last years storm

I know some of you guys are on the East Coast. Ya think we may get some good hunting conditions from the possible storm ?

better be a wicked storm 'cause the beach here is one large ski slope from the dunes down to the wash!

According to this it should hit my front door. Going to have to plan this by ear but if it hits and there is a way and if it's not catastrophic you can be sure Ill be on the beach the first low tide after the storm.

Attachments

• 545517_4041172063277_1528084324_n.jpg
    545517_4041172063277_1528084324_n.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 510
What I heard was its going to sit and spin for up to 3 days... it has no where to go

Missed detecting this summer but it looks like the winds are calling my name....Finally :windy: It's time to charge the batteries......

Back
Top Bottom