lonnie in barnwell s.c

lonnie

looking 4 a hunting buddy i have been md 4 about 5 years i hunt with whites dfx or classic id i go about every weekend

Detector Buddies.

looking 4 a hunting buddy i have been md 4 about 5 years I hunt with whites dfx or classic id i go about every weekend
Lonnie; if you haven't already you might do some research on the Estill area. W. T. Sherman's invaders crossed the Savannah there between Estill and Clyo I think. I made a covert trip down to those woods once but don't remember how to return now. I live in Appling Ga and hunt mostly beaches and swimming areas now. Just bought a Sovereign Elite though and I think that another trip down to Sherman's path would be cool if I could learn how and where exactly.
Good hunting.
Jim

sherman

thinks jim sherman came thought barnwell but all of the good places u cant md sherman stayed in a church in barnwell i have md close to the church but didnt find a thing when sherman left barnwell he called it burnwell ihave found a civil war button in a friends back yard i am not good with research i have tryed beach hunting but no lucky think i am looking in the wrong places like to learn how i have been md old drive in and been doing good 1 is in barnwell got a lot of silver from it

Lonnie; if you haven't already you might do some research on the Estill area. W. T. Sherman's invaders crossed the Savannah there between Estill and Clyo I think. I made a covert trip down to those woods once but don't remember how to return now. I live in Appling Ga and hunt mostly beaches and swimming areas now. Just bought a Sovereign Elite though and I think that another trip down to Sherman's path would be cool if I could learn how and where exactly.
Good hunting.
Jim
Well Jim, I know exactly where those sites are tell me when your coming down and Ill show you around. :D

Back
Top Bottom