Central Arizona

nugget_lover

Looking for people that know the Wickenburg area and any other area's that like to nugget shoot. Also ghost towns and mines. Get in touch and lets get out there the weathers getting nice again. I'm a newbie to this but want to get out there and have some fun. I use a Ace 250 or will I should say...lol

Last edited:
Looking for people that know the Wickenburg area and any other area's that like to nugget shoot. Also ghost towns and mines. Get in touch and lets get out there the weathers getting nice again. I'm a newbie to this but want to get out there and have some fun.
Get in touch I'll reply to all e-mails. Thanks have a great day !

Hello

I'm a newbie too, I have a minelabs explorer se, I would love to explore wickenburg 180 plus mines and ghost towns, but from what I understand you need 4wd to get to most of them. which i dont have.

Count me in, but later than sooner. I'm busy selling a house right now, but in a month or so...
I'll get back to the two of you then, and hopefully we'll come up with an interesting site to hit.
I think in Central AZ the keys are research and topo maps. And maybe being willing to walk those last couple of miles to get to an untrashed site.

Back
Top Bottom