Louisville, Ky

absalon

I'm looking for anyone in the Louisville area to hunt with. There are a lot of opportunities here is this area from late 1800's public parks to abandoned farmhouses from the turn of the century. Too many places to hunt alone.

Give me a shout!

I'm north of you a ways, but I'd be interested. Couple of hours away, but maybe we could get a hunt going sometime.

Sorry I haven't checked the board in awhile. Looks like there are a lot of small communities between you and me. May be some opportunities. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or find my Windows Messenger at [email protected].

Talk to you soon.

I have just registered and saw your post. I am in Elizabethtown KY.
Basset

Sorry guys...I've been away for awhile because of a back injury. I emailed Artemis the other day, but I haven't heard back. I went out recently with Dragon and am hoping to find others in the area to hunt with.

If you guys are still interested and can forgive me for not writing sooner, email me or reply to this and let me know. Even though the weather is getting colder, there is still some good hunting and lots of time to research for next spring.

Talk to you soon.

hunting buddy

hi. new to the forum, would love to have a hunting partner! i have been detecting for the last 7 years. use xlt and tesoro. love to do any type of hunting dont have a care in the world when swinging my detector! lets get together.

hey guys

im from owensboro and just now looking to getting into the hobby

i seen where people are not allowed to search state parks in kentucky

I wonder what the penalty is for getting caught by a parks ranger

I think it is a very silly law to enforce but anyhow thats just me

Back
Top Bottom