Updated again - more rings from the same beach - that's almost 100!!!!!!

MasterSAM

Elite Member
I am floating on cloud nine...Has anyone ever heard of this happening before????
So many rings from one spot...

This one weighs 6.6 grams - 14K

GOLD RING 1.jpg

Check out my second class ring!!! From 1923!!!! 14K - weighs 3.4 grams

GOLD RING 2.jpg

Black Hills Gold! 14K Weighs 4 grams.

GOLD RING 3.jpg

Five silver rings!!!

SILVER RING 1.jpg

This one had a two headed Cameo profile on it - the Cameo came out in my basket but was broken. When I repair it I will post a new image.

SILVER RING 2.jpg

I sure wish it had glued up better - oh well.

Profile Cameo.jpg

Ring with cameo.jpg

SILVER RING 3.jpg

SILVER RING 4.jpg

SILVER RING 5.jpg

A Nazi ring? Maybe not.

NAZI RING.jpg

Some brass rings...

BRASS RING 1.jpg

BRASS RING 2.jpg

BRASS RING 3.jpg

BRASS RING 4.jpg

I forgot to add these...

RING 1.jpg

RING 2.jpg

RING 5.jpg

These are the stones that fell out of the two of the rings.

STONES FROM RINGS.jpg

I am not sure what this is or was...

GREEN GLASS GEM.jpg

An old marble...

HARBLE.jpg

Some odd and ends...

ODDS AND ENDS.jpg

A glass bead.

GLASS BEAD.jpg

Check out this itsy bitsy fossil I found in the scoop

SHELL FOSIL.jpg

Another Mercury dime - close but no mint mark - DAMN!!!

1916 MERCURY DIME.jpg

And some whaetbacks...

1941 PENNY.jpg

1944 PENNY.jpg

1957 PENNY.jpg

Where's the other 13?:lol: What an unbelievable hunt you had today. Really, 16?
You are the master Sam:yes: Congrats on A great day

I think there was a "Ring Toss" game going on there or something...
I had two rings come up in the scoop three times!!

MS

Yeah, I'll get an image of all of them together and post it.

WOW!!!!Very nice!!!Congrats on doing so good!Good luck and HH I think you have set a record :yes:

Rings together.jpg

"The collection" from this morning and tonight - sorry the image isn't of better quality.

MS

Your "Nazi" ring I wouldn't think is Nazi, my bet, a good luck ring. Remember, that symbol has to do with much more than Nazis. Plus why a Nazi symbol on a ring with feathers, or leaves, or whatever they are... maybe I'm just not seeing the whole image of the ring. But you have seemed to pull a few Native American thunderbird eagle type rings lately... and goign with the whole native american motif, the swastika was used by them long before it was associated with Hitler... one source stating it was a native american symbol for the 4 winds.

Sorry for being long winded there... just thinking it might be something less obvious :waytogo:

:bow::bow: Dude, your killin me. What an amazing day. I would die to find a honey hole like that here. Keep hittin that spot until your machine stops beepin. Big way to go to you. WOLF

That is a first for me, seeing that many rings from one hunt, it would be hard to call it a day while finding targets like that. I wonder if there was a dressing room out over the water and they fell in the water over the years? Great finds Sam, WTG

You think you can send of few of those my way? ;) That was spectacular dude! :shock:

Nice Goin' Sam........That's Outstanding!!!!........But don't you feel just a tad guilty for not leaving any for us??? :gaah:

Some of those rings are really cool!!!.......WTG!!!

Your "Nazi" ring I wouldn't think is Nazi, my bet, a good luck ring. Remember, that symbol has to do with much more than Nazis. Plus why a Nazi symbol on a ring with feathers, or leaves, or whatever they are... maybe I'm just not seeing the whole image of the ring. But you have seemed to pull a few Native American thunderbird eagle type rings lately... and goign with the whole native american motif, the swastika was used by them long before it was associated with Hitler... one source stating it was a native american symbol for the 4 winds.

Sorry for being long winded there... just thinking it might be something less obvious :waytogo:

Thanks for all the replies! I had a hard time leaving there last night. I will go back there this evening and continue the search. I was no more than knee deep in the water too.

Not a Nazi ring - the insight you provided is very interesting indeed!! You are probably correct. I didn't actually see the symbols until I got home and cleaned it up a bit.

MS

You seem to have found a very nice old swimming hole!! I found one just like it and it spit out almost as much as yours but I still havent been in the water yet as the water level is really high at the moment. Ran from the 30's to 70's. Keep at it!!

Back
Top Bottom