Lower beach bad. Upper beach much better!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
I went to the beach today expecting to see some sand movement on the lower beach hopefully in my favor. When I arrived it was the opposite unfortunately. Lower beach and mid beach was filled back in so the only option I had was to work the dry sand or go home. I honestly hate dry sanding so if I was gonna do it I needed to find some spots from last years hurricane that maybe didn’t get hit as hard. Well I found a location that thought might lead to some targets. I was working this area digging light aluminum junk. Then I started finding some greenies and that got my attention! Sure enough I got a solid 12 on the nox in 2 tone thinking it was another green nickel. Nope! 14k ring!! Man I definitely pulled a rabbit out of a hat today!

Thanks for looking and good luck!

🏴!☠️☠️

Attachments

• 9B42F684-D134-40F4-8BFD-5E5A204A4603.jpg
    9B42F684-D134-40F4-8BFD-5E5A204A4603.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 426
  • 81B3C5E5-F817-4726-AEF2-AB43798BB73F.jpg
    81B3C5E5-F817-4726-AEF2-AB43798BB73F.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 404
I never get tired of that green speckaled sand encrusted clad coins. It's a sign of old stratas of depositers/accumulations. Congratz on the gold .

This is what is so great about ready through these posts, you learn so much.. I don't know half the time what you 'learned' detectorists are talking about but slowly but surely.. but slowly ;)

When you refer to the shifting sands, is this with each tide or after major storms?

This is what is so great about ready through these posts, you learn so much.. I don't know half the time what you 'learned' detectorists are talking about but slowly but surely.. but slowly ;)

When you refer to the shifting sands, is this with each tide or after major storms?

With each tide and weather pattern. 😊

Don't let it rest! Keep those palms filled with gold!

:dingding: My most valuable ring find ever so far was dry sander. You just never know. Congrats!

nada or very little

Gotta tell you the beaches here in Palm Beach County are tapped out. Don't know if they are heavily detected or are the beach goers leaving their jewelry home.

Back
Top Bottom