What Sovereign/Excal targets do you dig?

If I get a null with a tone trying to come through, I dig it as it can be interesting. My first target acting like this I dug was an iPhone that I sold for $110. Other targets although not worth anything were several pair of sunglasses including an unmolested pair of Raybans, and metal toy trucks.

My rusted bottle caps orally have a low raspy tone that reminds me of a foghorn, or a song with deep bass 'clipping' through a bad speaker.

I also dig those signals that are a partial null/blip at the end. I have found coins and silver earrings right next to iron digging those. Don't ignore them. If you can get a repeated blip from them then dig it. If it completely nulls out after the initial blip, Take a scoop out and see if it improves.

I dig everything that bleeds through a null... if you don't you are missing a lot of good targets... metal detecting is really easy if one doesn't think too much... beep, dig.

The silver chain I found today sounded like junk... it was ragged.

Went a couple days ago and dug some funky tones. All four were silver. A broke ring, lobster clasp, part of an ankle bracelet chain, and an open loop earring. Some funky tones are gold too. Actually Craig got me digging the real funky tones that you can't say is iron for sure. Not that many extra holes to dig in the long run really. I know a lot of gold chains make weird sounds.

Went a couple days ago and dug some funky tones. All four were silver. A broke ring, lobster clasp, part of an ankle bracelet chain, and an open loop earring. Some funky tones are gold too. Actually Craig got me digging the real funky tones that you can't say is iron for sure. Not that many extra holes to dig in the long run really. I know a lot of gold chains make weird sounds.

Sorry Larry its my PI mentality when I beach hunt :)

Back
Top Bottom