WWII ID Bracelet Return (in work)

What a great thing to do. Makes me want to hunt the mountains here in Korea and maybe find something to send home. What a nice story. Great job!!!

I just saw this story on the local 11pm TV news. I'm currently in Fresno, CA. Thank you for doing such a gracious and kind thing. I was in Okinawa before and after we gave it back to the Japanese - sometime around 71 and 74. Again, thank you.

Truly awesome story and ending. It must be an amazing feeling to be able to brighten someone's life like that. Congrats to you. May Karma bring you more joy!
Rich

New Article

What a great end to this story! Congratulations to you and everyone who had a hand in this return...sounds like it couldn't have happened to a nicer family!

I could not agree more. Patty says the post office has been buzzing with the news. Everyone in town was talking about it. This was certainly a very memorable and extremely heartwarming return. Kevyn just sent me another article that was written recently.

http://www.sierrastar.com/2014/04/01/67017/id-bracelet-returned-after-70.html?sp=/99/104/

that's a great story! as a military man im glad to see that there are people out there that care enough to go the lengths you went through to track down the owner. im sure that your story of kindness will be told at heavens gates. your the man:yes:

What an awesome find and return and delivery! I just adore stories like this! GREAT JOB!!

Back
Top Bottom