Where are the V3i posts ?............

I Dig WV

If the V3i is so great where are the bragging rights posted ?....All I see are AT Pro posts....... :?:

Oddly enough I don't hear about them a lot. Plus the At pro is like 1/3 the cost and a lot of beginners use them.

Ive used the XLT It is an impressive machine

...the At pro is like 1/3 the cost and a lot of beginners use them....

You know the old saying: "crowds draw crowds". For no other reason than: "crowds were there". :roll:

...Ive used the XLT It is an impressive machine

Rather dated by today's standards though, eh ? I never cared for the annoying delay from the "swing" to the ID flicker :(

They were being praised when they 1st came out, revolutionary. I heard there was a pretty good learning curve. Whites builds great machines, but I haven't heard much from the owners of them lately.

I havent been able to use mine in 6 years so I have lost out on 6 years of learning. I took it out the other day to play with it and it found a 10K gold ring at 9"

The other day I went to the park play a little more and it was hitting foil and pull tab targets at over 13" I was hoping gold ring from the depth but it was little pull tabs or small bits of foil.

If you want to hear bragging, go over to the whites forum where most of the V3i users post. Nothing on the market is as configurable as a v3i and when you give people something that they can mess with... they will mess with it and screw it up. :roll: I know, I did it and got frustrated but now I am ready to learn how to use it to its best ability.

I want an AT Pro but only for a water detector

Back
Top Bottom