latest CRH and a gift!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT was on the road much of late last week....to San Antonio, then Houston, then Port Arthur and finally back to the Castle on Saturday, dodging the tornados and thunderstorms as best He could!

But He did get a CRH in on Wednesday and now finally have time to report the findings...

Not as spectacular as last week...really few are that good, but silver nonetheless to report!

The CRH itself yielded 1 40% Ag Ken, 13 NIFCs including a pristine 2016, 1 2000 Proof, and one Cr-plated Ken that surprised and then disappointed KT, having thought that silver edge is so bright...gonna be a good one....NOT! :laughing::laughing:

But all was not lost, for one His Royal visit to various relatives, one of them gifted me a sterling ring he had discovered while walking on a high school track. He is a track coach and is always finding items left laying around or lost by the runners! :lol::lol:

Anyway he honored KT will this gift! The ring is made to look like a bent key, but is flat on the back side so was cast that way. It has an interesting hallmark and KT will post its pictures here and on the help id thread, hoping to learn who the manufacturer is. Weight is 6.48 grams added to the Royal Treasure Box!

Thanks for looking and enjoy the pics this week. Incidentally, KT's new camera works well, and the hallmark pic was taken with a digital led usb microscope...cheap little thing but takes really good pics! KT got it off ebay a year ago, came with software too for a cheap price from China!

Attachments

• CRH 04 27 2017 1 40% Ken.JPG
    CRH 04 27 2017 1 40% Ken.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 130
  • CRH 04 27 2017 13 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 04 27 2017 13 NIFCs.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 125
  • CRH 04 27 2017 1 Cr-plated Ken 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 04 27 2017 1 Cr-plated Ken 1 Proof.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Gift ring 6.48 grams.JPG
    Gift ring 6.48 grams.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Gift halmark.jpg
    Gift halmark.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 128
nice score.. I hope to find some more halves on Wed/Thur.. hard to find around here.. I may have to order some from the same place as before.
Congrats again..

Back
Top Bottom