The Horrible Thing I Did For An AT Pro

ZeroSum

I told my wife I wanted another detector and she said, "you can't buy guns and metal detectors!"

So I sold an AR-15 and bought an AT-Pro! Soo excited! Just paid for the Invoice and can't arrive soon enough!

I look at it this way: The AT Pro will find more treasure than the AR15. However, the AR 15 will better assist in keeping zombies at bay. Your call. Enjoy. Thanks.

I told my wife I wanted another detector and she said, "you can't buy guns and metal detectors!"

So I sold an AR-15 and bought an AT-Pro! Soo excited! Just paid for the Invoice and can't arrive soon enough!

Might be time to get the boys out the jar on the mantle.:no:

Your wife sounds cruel! My wife's gun collection is nearly as good as mine. For us not much of the collection is permanent. I can't afford to own everything I want all at one time, but I can own almost anything for a little while.:D

WHOA ,,,Whats goin on in your head . You never sell a weapon ! At least i don't . I'm an accumulator , not a seller . I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 in backup . That said . Good luck on the AT Pro . I've heard so much praise about them , I've been thinking about accumulating one myself . It would be nice to hunt in the rain or not worry about sinking it in the creek . Let me know if the beeps and bongs are as annoying as the 250 . No disrespect intended towards the 250 , I've still got one as a backup .

Wow, congrats man!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it compared to your tiger shark, water wise...

Stay out of Michigan!!! ;)

<°)))>{

Wow, congrats man!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it compared to your tiger shark, water wise...

Stay out of Michigan!!! ;)

<°)))>{

Thanks much!

I think I'm probably gonna have a place in my heart for both. My Tiger Shark has the smaller coil so I'm imagining I should get a bit more depth on the AT Pro and I'm looking forward to being able to toy with all the settings.

Stay out of Ohio!!! ;)
~James

Yikes...that's a tough call. I would be more apt to save a little and sneak the detector. Personally, I am saving all my finds to eventually buy a 7.62. I would have definitely thought of another means to that end. You're a brave brave man.

Truly a painful moment, but I can see a solution. Put aside all of your scrap yellow finds until you can exchange them for enough greenbacks to refill that wound in your collection. Then you have both toys ... and a wife with no reason to give you grief. (You might still want to hide the new black rifle in the back of the collection for a while)

Congrats on the Pro! I just got mine yesterday and wow confusing to me but I need some swing time with it. And just for the record here......I can think of several things WAY worse that a guy could have to do to end up with an AT pro in the closet! :p :laughing: Sounds like you still have your dignity........:D

Back
Top Bottom