Barber's under the tree

Flyingeagle

Got out today for my first serious hunt with my new Etrac. Went to a well hunted site and was impressed by the etrac, got 5 silver, 2 barber quarter and a barber dime under the same tree. Also got a few wheaties, an old button and a hand fill of clad.

Attachments

• 52817silv.jpg
    52817silv.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 450
Thanks, the signals were loud and clear at 6 to 7 inches as if they were on top.

Jak, I'm in lancaster county. It was like hunting a virgin site, I couldn't believe it! but its definitely not, I hunted it over 20 years ago with another guy with our whites. I'm sure it's been hunted by others. Was there 3 hrs.

Attachments

• 20170528_145718_crop_597x597.jpg
    20170528_145718_crop_597x597.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 133
Holly Smolly

Wow, four Barbers in one hunt and ninety five cents in silver. That is totally awesome. And a hunted out site. I always check under trees in old sites, and right up against the trunk, and do suprizingly well. Congrates on a great hunt.
HH everyone

Holly Smolly

Wow, four Barbers in one hunt and ninety five cents in silver. That is totally awesome. And a hunted out site. I always check under trees in old sites, and right up against the tree trunks, and do suprizingly well. Congrates on a great hunt.
HH everyone

I tried to deleat this but I don't know how?

Back
Top Bottom