What happens with help

Crackdaddy

Thanks again for the great help. This is what we found first time out after switching to pro mode. Thanks again. And have a 5x8 coil on the way. So things are going to get better.
4a86265004e468ceda82960e61444e35.jpg

There you go. I still need to get the 5x8 sometime. Once you get used to it you'll never go back to bing bong mode.

The 5x8 is just incredible. Make sure to go back and hit some of your 'hunted out' hot spots with it. It goes nearly as deep as the stock coil and is an excellent separator. AT + 5x8 is definitely my go-to setup for lawns and the trashy areas around cellar holes. Especially in areas with iron, you will find things you missed.

The 5x8 is just incredible. Make sure to go back and hit some of your 'hunted out' hot spots with it. It goes nearly as deep as the stock coil and is an excellent separator. AT + 5x8 is definitely my go-to setup for lawns and the trashy areas around cellar holes. Especially in areas with iron, you will find things you missed.

100%!!

Crack, get that lower shaft with the mounting hardware too.

I run both coils myself. Changing over to another coil size is fairly quick and painless. Well worth the extra $20.

The Pro is another machine with the 5x8 installed.

Pretty sure the 5x8 goes deeper and obviously more precise with better separation

Pretty sure the 5x8 goes deeper and obviously more precise with better separation

I think it would be hard to argue that the 5x8 goes deeper, just based on the physics of the coil, but in my experience it goes just about AS deep - maybe the stock coil beats it by about an inch on depth. I am consistently surprised by small targets and coins at the 9 inch range that I pull with the 5x8.

Back
Top Bottom