• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Deus users,,I got a new charge pack.

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
I bought one of the 10,000 mah packs brand name black web from Wally World.
Cost approx $20 before tax.

I have already charged both my Deus unit components.

A tip here for folks should you decide to get one and use.

The pack has 2 USB ports,,one is labeled tablet,,,this is the port to use to charge Deus.

The other port I suspect has higher voltage and or current,,,Deus coils will not charge using this port.

Using the non tablet port,,,Lite on coil will illuminate,,and about a minute later the light will flash on coil telling you the coil is charged--not true here.

Cheers
You can charge the Deus up a bunch with this gadget,,cell phones,,tablets, etc.
Loads of juice.
Cheap too.

Another thing I am doing with this pack,,I just leave my iPad hooked to it while am using iPad,,,keeps the iPad battery up.
Charge cord for my iPad when plugged in wall is too short,,makes using iPad awkward.
Hooked to the pack,,a dream.
My iPad battery is really TU,,have bought another iPad,,still have it in ready reserve status,,not used yet.
Cheers.

The other port I suspect has higher voltage and or current,,,Deus coils will not charge using this port.

It's actually the other way around. The iPad port is the one that supplies more power (people recommend using iPad power adapters if you want to charge your iPhone faster) the device that's plugged into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's actually the other way around. The iPad port is the one that supplies more power (people recommend using iPad power adapters if you want to charge your iPhone faster) the device that's plugged into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All I know is which port works.
There are no specs for each of the ports power wise.

Back
Top Bottom