ENDED Guess the score of the Packer Falcon game correctly and win SLQ and Merc!

I picked the winner,

I missed top score by 9

Bottom score by four,,,,for a combined differential of 13.

Anyone get closer???

The SLQ came up heads so Fishnut is the winner!
Sorry for the last minute confusion, I just figures somebody would get the exact score.
Thanks to all for playing:yes:

OR,

as in the last game....

"If nobody guesses the score correctly, you win"

Listen here you whining little baby: my contest my rules.
I already told you if you PM me your address, I will send you a third place prize, but apparently that is not good enough for you.
Let me know the next time you hold a contest on here so I can hijack it:D

You are correct about one thing you said above, in the last game (not in this one)
You should consider sending any more whining complaints to me by PM so as not to tarnish your image...

Last edited:
Matt thanks for the contest! I appreciate the gesture and in the end it's just supposed to be a fun game to help forget about the serious matters in life even for a moment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt thanks for the contest! I appreciate the gesture and in the end it's just supposed to be a fun game to help forget about the serious matters in life even for a moment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I guess your view is better since the Falcons won:p

In hindsight, since nobody guessed the correct score, nobody should have won.
Since I wanted to be as fair as possible, I am sending out prizes to three individuals.
Thanks for playing everybody:D

It appears that we have a two-way tie!
Fishnut guessed 35-31 for a total of 66.
Quicksilver82 guessed 33-31 for a total of 64.
Since the score was 44-21 the total was 65.

Perhpas I will have to flip a coin, let me think...

just send me the coins and I'll flip them.. lol

In hindsight, since nobody guessed the correct score, nobody should have won.
Since I wanted to be as fair as possible, I am sending out prizes to three individuals.
Thanks for playing everybody:D

Fair and Generous , Congrats.

Thanks for the contest and congrats to the winner. ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ooops !

Holy Cow !

Ok folks, and especially you, "matkit". I apologize for any ruffled feathers, and for any misunderstanding that may have occurred, concerning the contest. I was only giving "matkit" a little good natured static, based on his previous contest, where "BufordCityDawg" clearly made the exact same guess that I did, which was, "Prior to kickoff the score will be 0-0", and received the good natured reply, "If nobody guesses the score correctly, you win!". Well, that time, someone guessed the correct score. This time, no one guessed the correct score, hence the "friendly" ribbing. Sorry if it was taken as anything but that.

But, what's done is done, and "matkit", it's just as you said - "your contest, your rules". Again, I apologize to you, if you were indeed offended, and I surely didn't mean to hijack your contest. It was all in fun, I realized that you got caught in somewhat of a dilemma, and I was just egging you on. Sorry !

Oh, and congrats "fishnnut". Yes :dingding:

Last edited:
Holy Cow !

Ok folks, and especially you, "matkit". I apologize for any ruffled feathers, and for any misunderstanding that may have occurred, concerning the contest. I was only giving "matkit" a little good natured static, based on his previous contest, where "BufordCityDawg" clearly made the exact same guess that I did, which was, "Prior to kickoff the score will be 0-0", and received the good natured reply, "If nobody guesses the score correctly, you win!". Well, that time, someone guessed the correct score. This time, no one guessed the correct score, hence the "friendly" ribbing. Sorry if it was taken as anything but that.

But, what's done is done, and "matkit", it's just as you said - "your contest, your rules". Again, I apologize to you, if you were indeed offended, and I surely didn't mean to hijack your contest. It was all in fun, I realized that you got caught in somewhat of a dilemma, and I was just egging you on. Sorry !

Oh, and congrats "fishnnut". Yes :dingding:

Thanks Nick, apology accepted!
I guess I was also a little upset about the Packer loss:no::mad::no:

Back
Top Bottom