ENDED Rifle season opener contest

Usa

Elite Member
Missouri's rifle season opening day is this Saturday. So I thought to myself, why don't I make a contest with it. Here it is: How many deer will I see, & what will I harvest( if anything:D) . Example (see 7, get an 8pt buck)
Here's the rules:
one guess per person,
No editing,
first correct guess wins,
Contest ends this Saturday night.
The winner will receive a random IHP.:yes:
Good luck to all contestants, and good luck to my fellow hunters.:grin:

See 4
Settle for that 6 point.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I will guess that you see 5 deer, and that you'll shoot a nice 4 pointer. :rifle: That's how many I saw opening day here (last Saturday), but I wasn't able to have a shot at any. :(

Happy hunting! :snowing:

Your a young man and all so I figure you’ll be moving around a bunch, all that youthful energy :lol: so you’re going to see 11 total deer, and your going to kill Bambi, no... wait... it’s coming clearer now, you’re going to bag your first two-pointer.

Last edited:
Have you seen the weather forecast for Saturday? It used to never be too cold for me to hunt, but now my plan for opening day is to let the car warm up about 10 minutes before I drive to the grocery for a couple of steaks.

Have you seen the weather forecast for Saturday? It used to never be too cold for me to hunt, but now my plan for opening day is to let the car warm up about 10 minutes before I drive to the grocery for a couple of steaks.

HAHA. IT's Really cold here, but it be opening day so who cares.:p

never been to missouri but if its anything like western ny, you will see 10 deer before lunch and have your pick of whatever you want to shoot.

Nine point. Non-typical. The locals call him "Barney". Good heart/lung shot takes him down. He'll probably be trailing three or 4 does. I expect you'll be hunting all day, so Besides bagging Barney, I'll predict you will see nine other deer. It's going to be a great hunt! Enjoy!

My guess is that you'll see one nice-sized doe and harvest it.

Thanks for the contest! :grin:

I'm thinking positive.

See 8 deer.

Real Positive

You will break the Boone and Crockett record for Missouri. :D

Back
Top Bottom