• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Legend external battery pack question

Casull

Just received my external battery pack and 6" coil for the legend. Attempted to remove the battery from the holder to charge, and the little rectangular "knob" at the end that you use to pull the battery out simply came off. Attempted to put back in and remove battery, and again it just came out. Any suggestions?

That rectangular part is a locking, waterproof cap. The cap first has to be turned to unlock it, then pulled out. I'm hoping you didn't try pulling it off without first turning it to unlock it. If you did, you probably broke the lock. Here's the procedure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC86z-ry9BU

I understand the procedure. I turned the cap and then tried to pull the battery out, but the cap just came right off. There does not appear to be any damage, it simply goes in and back out without pulling the battery.

Well, whatever happened, that cap (battery pull out thingy), is no longer attached to the battery.

You're going to have to contact your dealer or Nokta.

Two big thumbs up for Nokta Makro and Andrew at We Dig Metal Detectors. I explained problem in an email and was hoping they would send me the retaining clip for my external battery pack. Well, checked the mailbox today and they sent me an entire brand new external battery pack. Nokta Makro definitely knows how to treat its customers.

Back
Top Bottom