KT cleaned up!!!!!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
The best CRH this year for KingTotsalot! Bear witness below!

Box 1 - 13 Bens, 1 Proof

Box 2 - 7 Bens, 3 40% Ag Kens.

Total....a roll of Bens :shock::shock:, 3 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof

It's all in the pictures! KT thinks someone's coin collection was brought to the bank and dumped out of a holder when the bank refused to give cash from a Teller. Most banks in the area insist that rolls be broken and put through their coin machine because they do not want the hassle of counting them, just processing the slip from the machine. Total silver value on this take is $182.57, close to 20% of KT's investment, for $11.50 face.

Enjoy the pics!! :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::dingding:

Attachments

• CRH 02 17 20222 20 Bens01.jpg
    CRH 02 17 20222 20 Bens01.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 399
  • CRH 02 17 20222 20 Bens02.jpg
    CRH 02 17 20222 20 Bens02.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 401
  • CRH 02 17 2022 1 Ken Proof 85S and 3 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 02 17 2022 1 Ken Proof 85S and 3 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 382
Epic haul, your majesty! :woot: Even though it has been slow going for you lately, that is a CRH to keep you motivated for sure! :cool3: Congratulations!

Congrats on that epic CRH, KT! Any good dates or conditions among those Bens? I might guess that some are worth more that melt…

Jim

So many comments, Royal Thanks to All!

To answer your question, Jim, the oldest date is 1950…2 of them, and the most recent date is 1963, last year of production, but all are circulated…my Royal guess is that they were popped out of a blue binder as there were only 2 duplicate dates. The early years are missing, likely they were never common in circulation, so they could not be found.

Excellent round KT! I miss CRH’ing, really helped me cure the winter blues.

Royal Thanks, amc rulz! KT certainly likes the routine, no matter the results, and it is especially a good activity during the winter. When KT was MDing, the local weather was only restrictive in the coldest part of the winter…typically February…and the hottest portion of the summer..typically mid-July through August.

WOW!!! That's some royal results there!!! Congrats! :jawdrop::holycow:

Royal Thanks, CallMeGrey! They do not come very often, but are truly amazing when they come!

Back
Top Bottom