KT is hoping the snow storm......UPDATE

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
That is supposed to arrive on Thursday morning, waits until late afternoon so His Majesty will have some coins to hunt this week....:laughing::laughing:

If KT does not post a hunt in a few days, then it hit and Loomis did not deliver!:p:p

KT did stop by and fill up the Royal Coach and get gas for the Castle generators this morning....just in case. That's the Royal Ps....Proper Prior Planning Prevents Pi$$ Poor Performance! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Pantry in Dungeon is also stocked with a goodly variety of snacks!

Last edited:
If the Kingdoms weather report is to be believed, the Royal Palace just might be iced in for a century. The Royal subjects have been decreed to make funny faces so the archaeologists can at least have a laugh…:lol:

Here's hoping KT some luck.

We're getting it right now. So far I'm thinking we may get lucky as there is only about a 1/2" so far, but it is still coming down.

Raining in Dayton OH right now but they say in a few hours it's supposed switch to snow and about 6-8 inches overnight. Snow doesn't bother me, freezing rain on the road is what makes me nervous and I'm a transplanted Yooper.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

It started around 1 am this morning and continues this morning…all sleet so far, which is good because so far there is no accumulation of ice on trees and power lines in this area. About 1 inch on the Castle grounds, better than 2” in Little Rock, about 15 miles north of us. We have a break in precipitation..by radar, moving our way, so we might get a bit of luck, because the weathermen are calling for the general conditions to continue until mid-afternoon. The wood heater is roaring in the Royal Dungeon, heating the rest of the Castle and providing a way to cook if the power does go off. Fortunately at this time no power outages in our County, but south of Saline County, there are presently about 25,000 households without power, in south Arkansas.

Best of luck to all….stay safe and warm! :D:D:yes:

Well after a bit of scraping of ice off the Royal Coach this morning KT was out and about! First to the Royal Pharmacy to pick up a prescription, but they were completely closed...will try again tomorrow.

Then to the Royal Bank...they were open, but Loomis failed to deliver any coinage, so no CRH for KT this week.

However, on the way back to the Castle, KT decided to direct the driver to check out our local Mexican Paneria, and YES, they were open and fully stocked with many a delicious cookie, pastry and breads of various types. KT picked out a nice selection for the Castle guards, workers, and minions, as well as a selection for Himself!

Thus the trip was not in vain. The Royal Drive Way was the worst of it all and the Coach is now parked on a flat spot where if it sees use again, it will be easy to drive off.

In summary we had ~2 inches of sleet, which yesterday melted and refroze last night to 1 inch of ice. It is now 34 degrees here and it is quickly melting but will be a bit of mess tomorrow morning due to refreezing tonight. The Royal Family wishes the best to all in a winter weather circumstance at this time! We are staying warm by the Royal Wood Stove!

Well, KT was out and about yesterday….the worst drive was to get the Royal Coach out the Castle Gate! :lol: The streets are all now clear, tho some are wet and could be treacherous if they refreeze as black ice. And the Pharmacy was open so KT got the Royal Meds. KT did not go by the Royal Bank as Loomis does not run on Saturday, so no CRH this week. :roll::p

I got your snow.....right here !

Attachments

• IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 205
We got this storm on the 29th of January. Ended up getting 26 inches but it's mostly gone now because we've had a few days of unusually mild temps.

10 inches was enough to shut us down , didn't get any mail for 4 days , had to dig out a area just for the dog to do his business. Glad i had a snow blower to clear the drive. :laughing: Spring can't get here fast enough .

Thanks for all the situational info, everybody!

Today it was warm enough that the last of the ice disappeared from the Royal Driveway and warm weather the rest of the week, so hopefully KT will get some boxes to CRH this coming Thursday! :please:

Winter is back here in Missouri

Winter is back here again, weather alerts are out for today with freeing rain, sleet and snow coming in 2 waves this afternoon and tomorrow. With a outside temperature of 18 degrees and won't get above freezing for several days. Ground is already soggy from all the rain we have had lately. Sure, be glad when spring gets here have places just waiting to be detected. Couldn't bring myself to take the batteries out of the detector was hoping for a decent day.:cold1: :cold: :snowman3: :lotsasnow: :snowtruck: :snowflake: :sledding:

Winter is back here again, weather alerts are out for today with freeing rain, sleet and snow coming in 2 waves this afternoon and tomorrow. With a outside temperature of 18 degrees and won't get above freezing for several days. Ground is already soggy from all the rain we have had lately. Sure, be glad when spring gets here have places just waiting to be detected. Couldn't bring myself to take the batteries out of the detector was hoping for a decent day.:cold1: :cold: :snowman3: :lotsasnow: :snowtruck: :snowflake: :sledding:

Yep, big question in KT’s Royal Mind this Wednesday…sleet storm in progress presently…wondering if Loomis will make the delivery tomorrow?:?::?: If not, then will check the bank on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom