Deus 2 clock problem?

jjsharpshooter

I've noticed that the clock on my Deus 2 hasn't been working properly. Every few days the time will be totally wrong, not just a few minutes off and I have to reset it. I currently have update .71 installed. Being retired I don't really care the time but I use it to see my start and stop times since I document all my trips detecting. I hate wearing a watch especially detecting and don't want to be taking my phone out of my pocket to see the time. Anyone else notice this issue?

I've noticed that the clock on my Deus 2 hasn't been working properly. Every few days the time will be totally wrong, not just a few minutes off and I have to reset it. I currently have update .71 installed. Being retired I don't really care the time but I use it to see my start and stop times since I document all my trips detecting. I hate wearing a watch especially detecting and don't want to be taking my phone out of my pocket to see the time. Anyone else notice this issue?

Not so far.

Does it happen when you are using it, or when it is sitting idle?

If it happens when you are using it, but never happens while it is just sitting in the closet between outings, I would suspect a bad/loose battery contact.

Yes yes yes and YES! My clock has a mind of its own! I would very much like it to work correctly and keep time as it should even when not in use! Machine does everything else flawlessly. IDK what in the HELL the deal is!

I don't have that feature, but cell phone is fine. ! Don't need any other time, but understand you guys with your newer machines, have paid for that, so ( understand.).
too_

Yes yes yes and YES! My clock has a mind of its own! I would very much like it to work correctly and keep time as it should even when not in use! Machine does everything else flawlessly. IDK what in the HELL the deal is!

Same here. Its a great machine so I really don't care. After like the second or third time resetting it I figure they'll have it fixed on the next update.

Situations like this always make me wonder if those kinds of things also effect other aspects of a detector without a person realizing it. Things like recovery speed, discrimination etc.. You set it at one place but is it REALLY on that place.

Back
Top Bottom