XP Deus II Coil Mount Position?

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
I've been interested in picking up a XP Deus II. The way that the rod connects to the coil further back makes my skin crawl. I'm sure I'd get used to it. Those of you with experience with this machine, do you like that? I have a habit constantly adjusting the coil angle as I hunt. What are the advantages to having the rod mound so far back on the coil?

Rattle, does that guy sell those? I'd love to have one for the 9 in. Coil.

Yeah, I still have some for sale. I took the listing down because I’m almost done the first redesign which will allow the coil to fold flat with the centering adapter on, but that’s probably a week or two away from being finished since I’m locked upstairs in my room with Covid and wife won’t let me out.
Hope ya get well soon. I’ve had that !!!! twice now.

I hope you don't have a bad case of it and you get over quickly. I had it and it sucked. When you get the new one's done please let me know.

Chris, I'd like to be on that list when you get the new design done. Its not that the 9 in. Coil is heavy, just awkward. Good luck on the bug.

Yeah, I still have some for sale. I took the listing down because I’m almost done the first redesign which will allow the coil to fold flat with the centering adapter on, but that’s probably a week or two away from being finished since I’m locked upstairs in my room with Covid and wife won’t let me out.

Do your adapters work for the Eliptical coil for the original Deus?

Get doing better soon.

Bummer, get well. Can't wait to see the new one.

I've been interested in picking up a XP Deus II. The way that the rod connects to the coil further back makes my skin crawl. I'm sure I'd get used to it. Those of you with experience with this machine, do you like that? I have a habit constantly adjusting the coil angle as I hunt. What are the advantages to having the rod mound so far back on the coil?

Only thing i could figure why they did the coil that way is in case Bigfoot bought one for woods hunting.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom