Nokta makro smf live launch!

I think "multi frequency" is not the same as "simultaneous multi frequency".
Fisher might have "dual" but not "multi".
The Fishers with "dual" as in 2 frequencies weighed over 6 pounds according to Fisher's own specs.
Twice the weight of the Equinox and Vanquish series detectors.

Yeah if I referenced multi-frequency in any of my above comments I meant simultaneous multi-frequency machines.

And Fisher has been selling multi frequency detectors before minelab was a company

Minelab introduced the Minelab Eureka Ace Dual at 8 kHz and 19.5 kHz for sale in 1989.
Fisher introduced the Fisher CZ-6 at 5 & 15 kHz for sale in 1991.
Was there a Fisher multi frequency before the CZ-6?
If not, it looks like Minelab beat Fisher by 2 years.

Here is a link to an article with a good list of introduction dates:
https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/3193-selectable-frequency-and-multiple-frequency/

Yeah i was thinking minelab started in 1995 but anyway my point is its not like multi is something new

Minelab introduced the Minelab Eureka Ace Dual at 8 kHz and 19.5 kHz for sale in 1989.

Here is a link to an article with a good list of introduction dates:
https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/3193-selectable-frequency-and-multiple-frequency/

Fisher was first running 2 frequencies at the same time with the CZ6. The Eureka Ace Dual was a selectable frequency.

atomicbrh: said:
The difference is that the Fisher CZ was a "Multi-Frequency" design operating at/with two frequencies, and the Eureka Ace Dual Field was a Selectable Single-Frequency and you picked the one you wanted of the two.

Monte

I think this argument is based on a definition.

Multi: more than one; many, especially variegated.

So in that definition it is correct. However simultaneous adds another layer.

Simultaneous: occurring, operating, or done at the same time. I would say that answers any questions

Back
Top Bottom