Brand new to board and hobby.

Luke Bizzy

Hello everyone. I'm on the verge of getting my feet wet with "dirt fishing". With no experience with it, it's taken me a while to take the plunge.

I've placed an order for the Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro "carrot" pin pointer. I've lurked here for a while and found bags of good info from all the great dialog on the board. It's helped me to decide to pull the trigger on ordering the MD and getting involved.

Thanks to all. Looking forward to learning!

Welcome to the forum, and to a very addicting hobby. I think you will be very happy with the AT Pro.

Welcome to the addiction. The best of additions. Outdoors, exercise and the thrill of digging something out of the dirt or sand.

:fmdfwelcome: Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us. :D

You have a great setup on the way, I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your finds. :D Happy hunting! :mder:

Welcome aboard!!! You'll enjoy your new setup. The ATP is a solid performer. Take the time to "play" with the settings and see what it can do. Listen to what it tells you and you can't go wrong. Look forward to seeing what ya find...HH

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you said you just ordered an AT Pro, this video I found online can help you start learning how to use it while you're waiting for it to arrive, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Can't go wrong with the AT Pro, it's an easy enough machine to get your feet wet with, understanding what it's telling you will take a little while and once you get the hang of it there'll be no stopping you!

Can't go wrong with the AT Pro, it's an easy enough machine to get your feet wet with, understanding what it's telling you will take a little while and once you get the hang of it there'll be no stopping you!

Right here! Welcome to the Forum and to this wonderful Outdoor Sport! That Pro can Hunt!

Back
Top Bottom