Just getting back!

Spartan84

Explorer
Forum Supporter
Hey everyone! Been a while, 4 years to be exact... had a career change, marriage, now have a 17 month old boy [lucas] and a 3 week old [Isla]

Browsing the forum the other day and watching watching YouTube videos of hunts has sparked the fire inside me to pick up the hobby again.

Sold off my F75 and gear back in 2014, so now comes the fun part of shopping!:D:D

Hope to be up and going here in a couple weeks. Looking forward to getting back out and sharing finds.

Welcome back! You have picked a good time to get back in as far as shopping for a detector goes. The used market is down right now and the prices on new units have been discounted as well. Good luck and Happy Hunting.😀

Welcome back. I just started up again last year after a 35 year layoff. Really enjoying spending my free time detecting. And since I'm retired I have lots of free time :)

So your wife understands this is an addiction, right? ;)
Congrats on the good things in life. Welcome back to the good thing in life called metal detecting. GL & HH

So your wife understands this is an addiction, right? ;)

Congrats on the good things in life. Welcome back to the good thing in life called metal detecting. GL & HH

Hahaha yes she knows. We were together during my last venture. She’s supportive. I also do long distance running so she knows I need my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey if you find any gold your wife might start encouraging you to detect even more ! :lol:
welcomebackchalkboardhh.jpg

You have a lot of detecting time to make up and hurry as it will be the frozen north before too long.

Welcome back and HH. Looking forward to some nice finds.

Back
Top Bottom