Anyone know what this is??

Looks like tennis courts.

Look at the buildings and width of the road.. if that's a tennis court it's HUGE!

actually the more I look at it the more I think water treatment plant. Even if it were four tennis courts together looks like an odd place for tennis courts to be.

Right about the middle of this pic is a something...and whatever it is it's not there nowadays. I'm not sure if it was a building, although it would have been huge, or some type of playing field, but what sport uses a field like that? Any ideas?

Tennis courts...or...where I am we have BOCHE ball courts also..

Whatever it was, it ain't there now..... so go give it a try. The best part about finding old money from that era is that it was ALL good stuff. And with the size of a place as that, I'm sure it's hiding something.

Thanks for all the reply's. I guess the best course will be to try and work it and see what pops out of the ground. Hopefully there'll be something good.

I was gonna say that it looks to me like it's the last thing the bombardier saw before the big boom but I don't know if that's being politically correct. :D

This looks like a fish hatchery.
Water Treatment farms usually consist of a number of round treatment dams and with at least one large holding damb for the treated water.

Back
Top Bottom