First GT gold!

SalemScott

Forum Supporter
I headed out for an early hunt and just missed sunrise by 5 or 10 minutes but I got a pretty decent pic of it. The tide was still pretty high so I chased the tide down the slope and then got chased back up it. I dug a good amount of clad and midway through the hunt my untrained ears heard what I felt was roughly a nickel signal. I was happy to see a nice silver toned ring staring back at me. Not only is it my first gold with the GT but my first ever white gold. Not gonna lie, I like the looks of the yellow better. My daughter has already laid claim to the ring, which was 3 grams of 10k btw. I dug one more ring on the day, an 18k GFE.:mad: It looked so good at first glance but upon further inspection it was just not right. It was a beautiful day here on the North Shore of Massachusetts and tomorrow is supposed to stay warm too. Tomorrow I will have company, Bottlecaps will be joining me. Let's hope the beach shows him a little love tomorrow.:yes:

BTW, does anyone know what that black thing in the pic below is? I see them occasionally and I don't know if they're a plant, an animal or extra-terrestrial. I do know...I ain't touchin' em'!:laughing:

Tonight's soundtrack, The Beastie Boys, Paul Revere and Sure Shot.

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

qvrzGc0K3YwDlDjlg-qghBOT7zMEQzBkwPkc3cjm40M=w878-h739-no

Are you serious or are you just messing with me?:?: Maybe I'll just stick to the wetsand this year....way up high on the slope.:D

Serious! I've been fishing since the '60's:lol: Google it and look at shark egg case pics. A sort of skate also hatches out of some. Just depends on the specie. There are some weird cone looking ones:lol:

Wish I knew what those things are too, I saw a bunch last year, must be some kind of animal I thought???
congratulations on the GOLD:D

Does anyone know why my pictures make it so I have to scroll left and right to read the written part? I'm assuming I need to make my pics smaller, so is there a standard size to make the pics fill the screen while not filling it too much?:grin: Plus I'll have to learn how to make them smaller. Thanks.

Nice going on the gold today Scott! I saw you off in the distance but you were just a little to far away for me to walk over and say hi.

Here's my finds for today minus the clad and trash :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 337
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 329
Nice going on the gold today Scott! I saw you off in the distance but you were just a little to far away for me to walk over and say hi.

Here's my finds for today minus the clad and trash :)

I wish I had known it was you, I would have walked down and said hi. I'll be there in the morning, if your there stop by for a bit.

Good job on the gold Scott.. save those brass keys then melt them down and make some brass rings and seed Imalookin's beaches :lol:

Back
Top Bottom