I just got my Excalibur 2 and I need some input

outlawdetector

Elite Member
My Excalibur 2 just came in. First question do I need to charge the battery first? I hooked it up to see how It sounds tried some rings that was fine I have five14k gold charms from .3grams to 5.0 grams. It didn't make a sound!! Any advice would be appreciated . If it cant pick the charms I will sell it. Because the ATPRO has no problem with a .1 gram peace of 14k gold. Help me Please Thank you!!!!!

If you have

The old slow charger ( Stock), time 15 hours before you hunt, if your not going to hunt charge about every 3-4 weeks in the off season, Earl Yes put a 15 hour charge to it now

It should have no problems picking up those items. First, charge the battery! The charger is S L O W and takes 12 hours. Then set the following settings....DISC 1.....Disc ON/ not PP .......Volume up high...... sensitivity about noon or better. If you still can't pick up those gold items then something is wrong with the MD. The Excal can pick up those easy. Good Luck!

I don't know how small these charms are, maybe show a picture of them.

your going to be very disappointed comparing small Jewelry

(especially Micro jewelry) with a (single high frequency)

detector to a BBS machine.

Don't expect the Excal to see small gold like the AT Pro, it's the trade off you pay to be able to hunt wet salty sand. You should have been able to see half gram and up gold though...

Back
Top Bottom