A different beach- 5 silvers, career silver #600

Captain Silver

Elite Member
There's been no dirt digging recently, and there will be no dirt digging for a while yet thanks to the winter that won't end:roll: so it's the beach or no digging at all...I went by my usual beach spots this morning, but they were all sanded in, so I decided to try a beach that Craig had mentioned a while back. Thanks for the tip my friend:D I spent a good 3 hours soaking up the sun enjoying the 40 degree warmth, hunting the dry and wet sand/rocks with the 11" coil on the Eurotek Pro. Here's what I brought home...
IMG_0013_zps070a6ebe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] The usual assortment of beach garbage...
IMG_0016_zps6e77ff8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Fishing weights...
IMG_0015_zps271c6d88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Clad and more scrap metal...
IMG_0017_zpsab6c45ce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Indian #4, a very old musketball and silvers #19-23 for the season...
IMG_0014_zpse3181948.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] I started the day with 597 career silvers, the GW was #600:dance:and the Walker was the last one and the first big silver with the Eurotek since I opened it and tuned it. Guess it can find 'em now:cool:...Thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting to all!

Good to see you get out Bruce... good job on the silvers... I spent the afternoon breaking ice off the driveway and trying not to listen to the wife as she was on the warpath :laughing:

Excellent outing Bruce, especially this time of year.

I was down your way this morning to, they didn't plow the parking lot at the spot we usually go and I got stuck trying to get in. Backed out, parked in the road and walked in. Very dangerous walking in on all the ice.

Got into the water and it was so sanded in I only stayed in about 45 minutes. Headed down the road where we were finding all the silver and hunted another 45 minutes and headed home.

I spent the afternoon breaking ice off the driveway and trying not to listen to the wife as she was on the warpath :laughing:

Should have had her out there with her tomahawk chopping ice with you. Oh, that's right, she would have been chopping you with it instead of the ice. :lol:

Do you ever dream about being single again. :iwish: :heartylaugh:

Frank, I saw that parking lot and said no way:lol:...went down to the silver spot, saw the sand there...and that's when I headed to the other side of town to hunt.

Should have had her out there with her tomahawk chopping ice with you. Oh, that's right, she would have been chopping you with it instead of the ice. :lol:

Do you ever dream about being single again. :iwish: :heartylaugh:

I must have had temporary insanity when I said "I Do" :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom