Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Clubs, Hunts, and Events

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-09-2020, 07:31 AM
Swing4TheRing's Avatar
Swing4TheRing Swing4TheRing is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: In A Van
Posts: 776
Default SW Michigan Seeded Hunt

SEEDED HUNT TIME!

The West Michigan Detector Club is hosting it's annual SEEDED HUNT on Sunday June 28, 2020 at 2922 Pipestone Rd. Benton Harbor, Mi.

FREE lunch and water provided. It's only $25 entry fee and please bring a gift for our token table per hunter.

The fun starts at 11 AM, hunt at 1:00 and then a fun hunt at a public location. Tell the World and bring a friend!

Send a check to John Dudley to the listed address above or PayPal johndudleymagic@yahoo.com. No money accepted after Wed. June 24.

__________________
Metal Detecting is the closest that man has come to time travel - http://www.metaldetectinglife.com

Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 06-16-2020, 04:09 PM
Donut Donut is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Coloma, SW Michigan, Equinox 800
Posts: 172
Default

I plan on being their

__________________
Coloma, SW Michigan
Equinox 800

Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 06-17-2020, 01:32 PM
pryan67's Avatar
pryan67 pryan67 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 2,206
Default

I got the OK from the boss lady, so I'm planning on being there (it's a LONG drive, but I think it will be more than worth it)

__________________
Fisher F2, ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Gator digger., PP-AT, AT-Pro, and a Nox 800

Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 06-24-2020, 05:24 PM
Donut Donut is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Coloma, SW Michigan, Equinox 800
Posts: 172
Default

Itís looking like being a perfect day. There will be a sales tent there with some good prices on detectors and accessories.
I went last year for the first time and had a great time with some great people.
Grilling by John was really great.
I will be their.
Doug

__________________
Coloma, SW Michigan
Equinox 800

Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 06-24-2020, 05:44 PM
pryan67's Avatar
pryan67 pryan67 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 2,206
Default

Originally Posted by Donut View post
Itís looking like being a perfect day. There will be a sales tent there with some good prices on detectors and accessories.
I went last year for the first time and had a great time with some great people.
Grilling by John was really great.
I will be their.
Doug
I'll be there...looking forward to it. My first seeded hunt (so I don't know what to expect, other than what Swing4TheRing wrote).

I'ts a long (3 hour) drive for me, so don't know how late I will stay for the secondary hunt, but it's gonna be a great time.

__________________
Fisher F2, ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Gator digger., PP-AT, AT-Pro, and a Nox 800

Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 06-24-2020, 10:08 PM
Donut Donut is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Coloma, SW Michigan, Equinox 800
Posts: 172
Default

Originally Posted by pryan67 View post
I'll be there...looking forward to it. My first seeded hunt (so I don't know what to expect, other than what Swing4TheRing wrote).

I'ts a long (3 hour) drive for me, so don't know how late I will stay for the secondary hunt, but it's gonna be a great time.
You will enjoy it and say Hi to me (green Equinox shirt).
Should be a really nice but warm day.
Doug

__________________
Coloma, SW Michigan
Equinox 800

Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 06-27-2020, 06:06 PM
pryan67's Avatar
pryan67 pryan67 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 2,206
Default

Originally Posted by Donut View post
You will enjoy it and say Hi to me (green Equinox shirt).
Should be a really nice but warm day.
Doug

Not sure what shirt I'll be wearing but I'll be the one with the Doctor Who mask and a Liberty Safe hat

__________________
Fisher F2, ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Gator digger., PP-AT, AT-Pro, and a Nox 800

Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 06-29-2020, 10:50 AM
Donut Donut is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Coloma, SW Michigan, Equinox 800
Posts: 172
Default

Originally Posted by pryan67 View post
Not sure what shirt I'll be wearing but I'll be the one with the Doctor Who mask and a Liberty Safe hat
Well if you were their I probably talked to You.
It was a great hunt but darn was it hot.
Doug

__________________
Coloma, SW Michigan
Equinox 800

Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 06-29-2020, 11:04 AM
pryan67's Avatar
pryan67 pryan67 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 2,206
Default

Originally Posted by Donut View post
Well if you were their I probably talked to You.
It was a great hunt but darn was it hot.
Doug

Yep..I was there...we talked about the Nox 800 and how you hold it to make it easier to swing for 8 hours. I was wearing a black t-shirt from my martial arts school.

__________________
Fisher F2, ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Gator digger., PP-AT, AT-Pro, and a Nox 800

Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 06-30-2020, 11:16 PM
Donut Donut is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Coloma, SW Michigan, Equinox 800
Posts: 172
Default

Originally Posted by pryan67 View post
Yep..I was there...we talked about the Nox 800 and how you hold it to make it easier to swing for 8 hours. I was wearing a black t-shirt from my martial arts school.
Darn I sorry I talked to so many, I hope Iím helped you.
How did you like the counterbalance on mine.
Doug.

__________________
Coloma, SW Michigan
Equinox 800

Reply With Quote


  #11  
Old 07-01-2020, 08:26 AM
pryan67's Avatar
pryan67 pryan67 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 2,206
Default

Originally Posted by Donut View post
Darn I sorry I talked to so many, I hope Iím helped you.
How did you like the counterbalance on mine.
Doug.

I liked the counter balance....I need to save up for the CF shaft (but as I mentioned, I need three sections, so that I can travel with it)

__________________
Fisher F2, ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Gator digger., PP-AT, AT-Pro, and a Nox 800

Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 07-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Donut Donut is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Coloma, SW Michigan, Equinox 800
Posts: 172
Default

Steve can work with you on a three piece for traver.
Youíll like the lever action lock or no pins to line up.
Doug

__________________
Coloma, SW Michigan
Equinox 800

Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.