NOW Here is a GOOD LAUGH!!

If it was near the top of that page it must have sold fast, maybe because of the gold coin offer :laughing:

I saw a message near the top of that page that says:

"This Item Isn't Available Anymore"

RATS. I should have copied the listing. It was a round rusty thing with a gold color showing through. He didn't want to clean it. Wanted 50.00 for it!! Said he found it metal detecting

RATS. I should have copied the listing. It was a round rusty thing with a gold color showing through. He didn't want to clean it. Wanted 50.00 for it!! Said he found it metal detecting

Makes you wonder if someone actually paid $50 for it or if the person had to take down the ad :laughing:

It'd be something if someone on the forum quickly bought that after seeing your post and later posts "look what I bought from FB for just $50 !" :laughing:

….it'd be funny if it turned out to actually be worth way more than that :laughing:

Makes you wonder if someone actually paid $50 for it or if the person had to take down the ad :laughing:

It'd be something if someone on the forum quickly bought that after seeing your post and later posts "look what I bought from FB for just $50 !" :laughing:

….it'd be funny if it turned out to actually be worth way more than that :laughing:

LOL said he didn't want to clean it and possibly ruin it! Sorry, gold coins don't rust or have dirt stick to them that you can't rinse off under a tap. Life goes on.

LOL said he didn't want to clean it and possibly ruin it! Sorry, gold coins don't rust or have dirt stick to them that you can't rinse off under a tap. Life goes on.

Yep, gold does not rust, but it'd be funny if the person had put in the ad that it was covered with gold rust :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom