Almost to truck gold

REAL_RAT_FINK

Forum Supporter
We've heard it all before, I was on my way to the truck or "it was my first target of the day" story. Well I finally have my own headed to the truck story :)

Beach was pretty sanded in, wet only gave up 3 targets but the dry was full of stuff. People leaving masks, clothes, and beer cans everywhere. A $1.75 to my name, I headed back to the truck and hit the concrete wall area near the parking lot. If you swing to close you will get machine overload. But I like to hit this area because other detectorists often miss stuff here. Heard threshold elevate just before overload, and 1 inch down was this little guy. Hope you're all getting out and getting some sun. Happy Hunting! 20200512_083149.jpg20200512_083203.jpg20200512_083325.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Awesome. I sometimes hit those wall areas too but it's very time consuming.

:dingding: You gotta love those unexpected gold rings that you magically pull out from a hat!

Nice about four twenty dollar bills at todays scrap market. Nice find. My beaches have been shut down for weeks and are supposed to be opening up tomorrow. I think I need some sand fishing.

Nice about four twenty dollar bills at todays scrap market. Nice find. My beaches have been shut down for weeks and are supposed to be opening up tomorrow. I think I need some sand fishing.

Always amazes me the value of even a little gold. It bitty 2.5 gram gold ring? $80.

4 OUNCES of silver? $80

I

Those little rings add up to dollars. Had a guy working down the beach ahead of me on the slope. He was digging the occasional target but he was working a straight line. I hit a target that was less than two feet from one of his shallow digs. A pretty little 2.6 gram 14k came out of the sand. No I did not feel sorry for him.

Back
Top Bottom