2 Silver Rings & 119 quarters for 2 diggers

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
After my morning hunt I had every intention of relaxing, but JD texted and wanted to doorknock. We drove around looking for old homes and struck out with no answers and one no.

Ended up at an elementary school neither of us had hunted before.

In about 3 hours we got 119 quarters (64 for me and 55 for JD. I had $22.27 in clad and JD had over 19. Over $40!

Pushed me over $150 clad FTY

I also got a very nice fire opal 925 with bonus stones. The final plug of the day for me was my second 925 Ring...damn hippie peace ring. Put me at 11 Sterling FTY. Most of the quarters came from 2 tot lots so digging was easy. Rings. And from the sports field.

f5075cd689a1c9793372eea5cddd1979.jpg
2f4468ba8a688c50c2d4cc932943e318.jpg

9bfd60791d9a600dd518eaecb4a1d72d.jpg
5fb9ddc4197215ee5ce9ebd3880d946d.jpg

d328e9016a0aeb84d3df751e5e16d8ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow beautiful fire opal! Congrats on the silver and the MEGA clad haul! I feel if you go to any school and go clad stabbing a ring almost always shows up. I would return for sure gotta be some gold in there too! Happy hunting!

Wow beautiful fire opal! Congrats on the silver and the MEGA clad haul! I feel if you go to any school and go clad stabbing a ring almost always shows up. I would return for sure gotta be some gold in there too! Happy hunting!

Wow congrats on the mega clad and opal! Always been one of my favorite stones.

What what!!! That was a great hunt. Truly spectacular. Love that opal.

BCD

Thanks guys!

Sometimes a no turns into a big YES!

Awesome hunting man, love the opal!

Congrats!!

<°)))>{

Knock it off, save some for the rest off us.....great hunt! Congrats!
It has been a few months since I was able to find a place that pays out like that.

Dang, that's a great hunt right there! Congrats! That ring is very cool.

Thanks bv. It was fun. We were laughing while pulling those quarters from the totlots.

Sometimes a no turns into a big YES!

Awesome hunting man, love the opal!

Congrats!!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice.

Knock it off, save some for the rest off us.....great hunt! Congrats!

It has been a few months since I was able to find a place that pays out like that.

My last two clad hunts totaled nearly $40. That does not happen often around here.

That's a lot of clad and two nice silver rings. Congrats!

Thanks Jam. Silver rings always make for a good day.

Back
Top Bottom