Couple of halves from the bush this afternoon

zeemang

Forum Supporter
HALF REALES! I have been over this colonial site I can't count how many times, but hit a slightly different area this afternoon and just spent time going really slow with the etrac, poking under bushes and around cactus, listening for little peeps here and there. I've gotta say, when the etrac hits silver you know it, and nice tight target signals. I had one out of the hole for must have been a minute trying to find it with the pinpointer, small little buggers!
I had hoped to find ANY coin at this site, but when I saw the size and silver I knew it was going to be good before I even cleaned them off... 1782 half reale and an 1820's half reale.
Glad I got out!
HH all!

Attachments

• x6.jpg
    x6.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 609
  • x5.jpg
    x5.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 603
  • x4.jpg
    x4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 611
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 602
  • x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 607
  • x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 602
Most people dream of finding one of those coins but you found two in the same hunt. That must of got you blood pumping. Great job! Your next one might be gold.

Nice coins! I wish I could find some good old silver ones here.

Wow, stellar!!! Love seeing the Mexican half reales! Would love to hunt a desert locale like that!

Spanish silver is the coolest we can find here. Only have one and found it in soccer field !!!!!

Congrats on Great finds.

HH
Donna(NJ)

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!
How awesome !!! I'm super super jealous......
I'd say you're definitely earning these finds though......doesn't exactly look like a walk in the park.......
Good hunting , and hope you find more old goodies out there.....watch out for those nasty critters out there.......

Wow,great silver!I would be scared sh***less from fear of rattlers in that thick brush!!!

Back
Top Bottom