If you had $1000 what would get??

Ive been hunting hunted out sites lately and have been using my super deep program. You know what I found out those sites were not so hunted out after all.:cool: I just bought an aka sorex pro 11.5 inch coil and I will tell you this its a deep machine. 750.00 and it has some of the best audio ive ever heard. I had the at pro and a few of the big heavy nel coils to go with it. I probably had a 1000.00 in it. I upgraded to a deus and can get better depth with the 9 inch coil in my soil than the pro can get with a 15 inch nel coil. Save your money buy another machine instead of putting all that money in extra coils. The aka sorex is a deep seeker too I'm hitting 12 inch silver quarter,12 inch silver half, and a 9 1/2 inch merc. I haven't buried anything deeper than that and tried it yet. I have no reason to lie I will use whatever gives me the edge to find relics over other hunters. I'm plotting on how to trade around and try a signum md.

I'd get me a new lazyboy rocker. The leather on this one is starting to wear, and the cat's clawed it up a bit. :p

Seriously I'd get a nice used Explorer SE Pro and use the leftover $ for coils.

+1 or possibly an etrac. Slight and I mean slight learning curve but once you get it, you won't look back!

update went outside and buried a large cent at 14 inchs and tried the sorex pro and deus on it . Yes I got it on video and both machines hit up to 16 inchs. The sorex pro hits a 15 inch silver half too. Will have the video up tomorrow not bad for a 750 detector this one might be worth learning.:shock:

It would be a coin toss between a MX Sport and a T800 two box.

I already own the best I can afford from Fisher, Garret, and Minelab. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom