• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Semi key date 1896 o barber dime

Msdigger

Fresh dug 1896 o barber dime no desire to sell but was wondering what a realistic value would be thanks for looking gl and hh
50b40df97f1453d7d9aebed6abb6a5f1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Congrats on the dime! Kinda pricy!! No kidding, no fooling, I found it's big brother quarter last night. Haven't even put it in my album yet. Yours is in much better shape than mine.

Would need better hi res pictures to really give an accurate opinion but yeah that has the potential to be in the price ranges mentioned. Great find!

An easy way to tell what just about any coin is worth is to go to ebay and find one that is about the same wear and has bids. Wait till the biding is just about over and there you have it. Our coins you most likely wont be selling to a coin shop due to tiny scratches and enviro damages (a dug coin).

An easy way to tell what just about any coin is worth is to go to ebay and find one that is about the same wear and has bids. Wait till the biding is just about over and there you have it. Our coins you most likely wont be selling to a coin shop due to tiny scratches and enviro damages (a dug coin).

That is a good guide but not 100% accurate when it comes to the market. I have seen coins sell there for ridiculous prices over what the coin is worth. And in turn, have seen some go pretty cheap, below what they would expect to bring. But I will say, I will use eBay prices to gauge worth over a "price guide".

I prefer to use the Grey Sheet when it comes to pricing.

And instead of waiting for 1 auction to end, you can search the sold listings and see the results of multiple sales.

Back
Top Bottom