Found my wifes High School ring

That's a pretty cool story. I hope to be able to tell a similar story some day. My wife told me about a ring she lost at a softball field several years before we met. I haven't made it over to that field yet but plan to. Hopefully I can find her long lost ring as well. Nice story!

cool story

I found my sisters friends ,school ring, she lost it 7 years prior, in the late 70s when I was swinging my Whites coin master, so I can understand the emotion thing, hope that your wife starts hunting with you swinging, that girls husband went out and bought the same detector, that same week, Earl

Wow! One of the very best finds I have read here!

So as a newbie my take-away is not to leave all options open and dig everything ;)

Thanks guys. I was surprised to see my story brought back to the top again. I think about this find from time to time. I knew the rings were special to her but I was surprised to see she also keeps the old broken watch in her jewelry box too now. The recovery of the watch and rings has has given the broken watch a reason to be cherished.

Paul

Congrats on the amazing find. Like your story said, you should dig everything. Now days bottle cap sound like gold, no joke, the new cap have something in them to sound like the yellow stuff. I've been suckered in a bunch of time lately...

Back
Top Bottom