Equinox 600 pinpointing

The pinpoint feature on the Nox is automatically tuning when you turn it on and then automatically retuning as you swing.

I've adjusted and have had good success pinpointing on the NOX 600, but it does behave oddly. Now it makes sense! Thank you ToySoldier, I had not heard about the retuning in pinpoint mode.

Its in the manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you mean this:

Pinpoint progressively masks the Target response by reducing the Sensitivity with each sweep until only a very narrow target response remains. This helps identify the exact location of the target.

I suppose I didn't really understand this, but describing it as "retuning" made it click... for me anyway.

Ya same here. I have to keep going back and rereading the manual. Learn something every time

I guess you mean this:

Pinpoint progressively masks the Target response by reducing the Sensitivity with each sweep until only a very narrow target response remains. This helps identify the exact location of the target.

I suppose I didn't really understand this, but describing it as "retuning" made it click... for me anyway.

Yep, you can't fault somebody for glossing over that part.

I felt the same way. I wasted money on a clive book but I cant make heads or tails of it. Back to manual for me.

Back
Top Bottom