• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Does the garrett carrot pro pointer ever go on sale?

needler420

Elite Member
About to be in the market for one soon. Going to start saving all my clad and scrap copper for one. Usually I just spend my finds as I go but I'm going to try this saving to upgrade gear.

Do they ever go on sale? They seem very expensive at $127.50. It's as much as my detector cost.

Where is the best place to buy one Amazon/ebay?

I've decided I can't settle for the counterfeit clones and to just save up. It has a better warranty and probably better quality and control.

The best place to buy one is a dealer/sponsor. I do know that the half dozen times I’ve price shopped the sponsors, Craig from Show Me Treasure had the best price.

+1, I bought many things from Craig including my carrot. I do not remember the cost but I do believe it was lower than anywhere I could find.

Yes it is worth it, they work well and are reliable.

According to my dealers website 127.50 is the sale price, normal price is $149. The best place to buy one would be a dealer on here or if you have a local dealer nearby, sometimes paying a few extra dollars is worth it

I’ve had my carrot over a year now I think, got t for myself for Christmas, from Meyers. Got a cool t-shirt with it :D

Also bought a lesche around the same time. Two items I’ve neen really happy with. I’ve had my carrot in lakes and rivers snorkeling. Wish it had discrimination for that kind of use! But still cool.

Why pay full retail on E-Prey?? Make contact with a couple or more dealers you might bet a little bit better price on one.

Yes they are worth the price!!!

Back
Top Bottom