My MXT pro

ArkansasRed

Second time out working great, next day I finally figure out after some reading how to set the ground for my yard, head out same spot as the day befor set all the presets turn that beast of a machine on and BLAM......it goes nuts make all kinds of noise even holding it up in the air it still going crazy.......

I've only had my M6 go crazy when I can't get it balanced for salt water. Your MXT Pro is probably running quite a bit hotter so it's even more important to get the ground balance correct.

This is the code I get, sorry for not posting this to begin with. "Overload- reduce gain/lift loop" all when standing in the middle on my yard holding the machine 6 feet off the ground.

I would unscrew the coil wire from the unit and make sure nothing looks funny on the cord and the box end.

This is the code I get, sorry for not posting this to begin with. "Overload- reduce gain/lift loop" all when standing in the middle on my yard holding the machine 6 feet off the ground.

I would unscrew the coil wire from the unit and make sure nothing looks funny on the cord and the box end.

Yes, run it without the coil wire plugged in. If it still shows "Overload", the problem is in the detector electronics. If the "Overload" goes away, you have a bad coil.

Thanks Rudy I did just that and it works fine with out the coil. Thanks again for the support at 4 days old and only 3 times out in my pasture it has me worried but the reviews I read about White's I have nothing to worry about!

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom