Pensacola, FL??

planerie

Elite Member
I will be going to Pensacola the begining of August for like 4 days on vacation and was just wondering if the beaches are acually ok there. I know when I went to the Orange beach area a month ago the beaches were resanded and mding was not good at all. Anyone know if they did the same thing to Pensacola?

I'm near P'Cola, but don't do any beach hunting. There are a few regulars on here who might respond sooner or later. GL and HH on the Redneck Riviera.

No info??

80% of Fl beaches are re- nourished as needed. If it is a tourist beach, it has fresh sand or is getting it. Most of our hunting in this state in summer is for fresh drops. It's a fact of life here. It is not like to old beaches you see posted on the forums.

You have something else to contend with, the number of hunters on FL beaches. It's vacation season and detectors are more common than golf clubs now. Don't mean to sound negative, but it's the truth. Enjoy your vacation and hope you get your coil over the good targets.

Give it a shot. I just came back from panama city beach and came home with 18.96 in change and three silver jewelry pieces and one small gold earing. You never know until you try and if you don't you will wish you did. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom