Arm Cuff for the Equinox

Owl Engineering

Forum Supporter
We finalized the design and are now running production/shipping.

Rugged and light aluminum.

The standard Stand is about the width of the original stand. We also have a 6" wide Stand designed for the Land Boys who hate it when their detector falls over :mad:

Plug and Play - No modifications needed

Chuck

Attachments

• Nox-5 on detector.jpg
    Nox-5 on detector.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 1 Stand  3.jpg
    1 Stand 3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 209
Here is a response I sent to Chuck at OWL engineering after receiving mine a while back.

The 6" stand arrived early yesterday and the cuff and 4.9" and stand arrived this morning. Thank you for the rapid deliveries. I must say I am very pleased with your product.

I have some sloped areas in my back yard that are covered with cheap astral turf.
I did some comparative rollover tests with the original Nox cuff and stand and the OWL with the 4.9" and the 6".

The 4.9" is a great improvement over the Nox setup and the 6"is even more stable than the 4.9. I will be leaving the 6" on permanently.
I really like the design and looks of the cuff and stands also.

I will have to relocate my RB reserved PWR-NOX storage battery as it doesn't hook up with OWL set up. This is not a problem as there is still plenty of room on the upper shaft
and I can rig up either a velcro or clamp set up on the end that doesn't snap on

I think you've got a real winner here Chuck !

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the time to go detecting lately but I hope to this coming weekend. I think whoever purchases this arm/cuff set up will be extremely happy with it. The best money I've spent in a while.

Back
Top Bottom